Job Title: Site Manager
Contact Person: Uma Nagisetty
Phone: 020 8429 5138
Reporting to (position) Head of Construction
Job Type: Permanent – Full time
Salary range :£45,000 – £50,000
Job Specific (Business Development)
- Schedule, co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities of site operatives
- Ensuring the work is being done to specifications, on time and within budget.
- Carry out and record site inspections
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements
- Conduct toolbox talks/briefings
- Keeping line managers informed of issues on site
- Ensure gangs/site operatives complete all required documentation
- Track and document daily work productions
- Co-ordinate delivery/pick up of materials as required.
Monitoring and tracking of site progress where necessary to support the delivery teams and the Head of construction.
Back-Up and Support
Provide back up to the Head of Construction as required.
Provide back up, support and business/statutory advice to administrative departments as required.
Ensure that all relevant business and site documentation are completed accurately and/or revised to ensure quality levels are maintained to the required standard.
To attend as required;
Administration and general Staff meetings.
Provide input to support the development of new systems and improve existing systems.
Plan and prioritise own work schedules to ensure allocated tasks and responsibilities are implemented and actioned within
agreed/ required timescales.
Recognise own training requirements and bring them to the attention of your line manager.
Attend training courses as agreed in the PT&DP.
- Professional approach to work and colleagues
- Strong management skills
- Well developed management interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and use own initiative
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task whilst keeping organised
- Well groomed, articulate
- Minimum 5 years experience and ideally from hi end residential back ground in projects of >£750k
- Certificate of Higher Education (Required)
- Language English (required)
- Location: West London, (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of
- service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via incident reporting system;
What our client can offer you
- A fun and enthustic working environment
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Excellent training programme
- Team bonding events