Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Telephone:||020 8429 5297|
|Salary:||£45-60k pa (based on experience)|
We’re working with a regional contractor specialising in refurbishment, extension and new build projects within the high end residential space.
They are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to manage costs on a number of construction projects in the West and South West London region. Typical projects include high end refurbishments, extensions, new build projects and basement conversions and are valued between £100k to £2m.
You will be expected to;
- Review incoming tenders, specifications and contract documentation to analyse risk
- Prepare and deliver detailed, qualified, well presented tender submissions
- Attend pre-tender site visits, and undertake site surveys
- Be proficient using software such as CostX or Evaluate
- Negotiate with clients to secure contracts
- Attend pre-contract client meetings, as required
- Manage subcontractor packages & produce a programme of works
- Produce valuations, variations and final accounts
You will be responsible for;
- Previous experience in an Estimating/Quantity Surveying – minimum five years
- Good procurement skills
- Residential sector experience
To find out more please call 020 8429 5297.