Project Manager – Roofing
|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Telephone:||020 8429 5297|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Salary:||£45-55k pa plus package|
We are working with an ambitious, fast growing specialist roofing contractor who are seeking a Project Manager to take the lead on a number of commercial roofing projects across London and South East.
Ideally you will come from a trade background with on the tools experience of roofing including pitched and flat roofing. However, the main aim of this role is to deliver projects on time and within budget. We need an individual with at least three years of experience managing roofing projects who can programme, coordinate and deliver projects efficiently to hit the ground running on commercial projects up that range from £20k to £2m.
This is a great opportunity for a driven project manager who wants to lead their own division, the company have huge growth plans and this role is suited towards someone who can develop into one of the companies future leaders.
You will need:
- Experience managing roofing projects either from a main contractor or sub-contractor background – minimum three years
- Experience working on projects valued from £10k to £2m
- SMSTS, CSCS, Asbestos awareness and First Aid qualifications
- Ideally from a trade background with hands on roofing experience (not essential)
- External refurb or cladding experience would be a bonus
- Commercial roofing experience (pitched and/or flat roofing) would be a bonus
Salary on offer is between £45-55k pa plus package (including car allowance/company car and bonus).
To find out more please call 020 8429 5297.