Project Manager (Relocation/Logistics)
|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Telephone:||020 8429 5297|
|Salary:||£50-60k pa (based on experience)|
To be the single point of contact for the client and provide the overarching strategy and planning, for a series of large, long term commercial/office relocation projects.
Responsible for the co-ordination of relocation teams and other components to secure efficiencies and maintain smooth running throughout the move adhering to any time and cost constraints.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the delivery of the project plan reporting at regular intervals to senior managers
- Develop funding plans to ensure the programs ongoing delivery and success
- Be accountable for full project risk and issue identification and mitigation management
- Work with the project teams and assist with the move management and operational resources as required for the move
- Plan the moves including the provision, relocation, audit, and collection of equipment needed to aid the physical relocation
- Reacting with ad-hoc requests, ensuring resources and equipment are allocated appropriately
- Managing relocation process on time and inception to completion, on budget, meeting challenging programmes and requirements
- Developing and deploying change control and risk management procedures
- Driving communication plans to ensure consistent communication with all stakeholders
- Providing a robust management of relocation cost and change requests
- Attending scheduled move meetings
- Be able to develop rapport with clients in order to secure further move opportunities
- Be able to work effectively remotely and manage multiple tasks
- Experience in a similar project or facilities management role overseeing a large scale office relocation.
- Be well organised and able to effectively arrange the move, the ability to multi-task is essential.
- Be a good problem solver, able to use intuition to resolve any issues and complaints from the client.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Driving Licence
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (preferred)
- AGILE Project Management Qualification (essential)
- CSCS – Hold a relevant construction skills certification scheme card (preferable)
- IOSH Managing Safely – ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards and reflections on good practice. (preferable)
Due to the complexity of these roles, we require the successful candidates to commit to the full term of the contract (full Indemnity Insurance required)
To find out more please call 020 8429 5297.