Project Manager (Installations)
|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Telephone:||020 8429 5297|
|Salary:||£40-50k pa (based on experience)|
We are working with a flood defence contractor who are seeking a Project Manager to join their small but growing company.
You will be an experienced Project Manager (circa 5 years’ experience) who has managed installation projects, ideally for a sub-contractor. The right candidate can be from any construction related sector i.e. joinery, drylining, double glazing etc
Responsible for the overall management of installations of flood protection measures and products to domestic and commercial properties throughout the UK. Projects are nationwide and cover everything from multiple property contracts and also individual/domestic clients.
- surveying, estimating and quotation for works,
- procurement of products materials and labour,
- scheduling of workforce/labour,
- interaction between installation teams and customers,
- main contractor liaison,
- supervision of workforce and ensuring projects are completed safely and according to programme,
- specification and quality standards.
- Project Manager within the construction sector (circa 5 years)
- Sub-contractor or installations experience
- Flood defence experience is not essential but is preferred.
- CSCS Gold Card (Construction) (Required)
- SMSTS – Health & Safety Managers (Required)
- Driving (Required)
- IOSHH / NEBOSH (Preferred)
- Travel/overnight stay where necessary – projects are nationwide
Salary offered between £40-50k pa plus company car, performance related bonus and equity for the right candidate.
To find out more please call 020 8429 5297.