Project Manager – Facades/Building Envelopes
|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Telephone:||020 8429 5297|
|Salary:||£45-65k pa plus package (based on experience)|
Our client provide on site façade consultancy services and has a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager with experience in the Facades industry to join our dynamic team. You will work closely with the in-house consultancy team to ensure that our services are delivered on budget and comply with the agreed scope of service, acting as liaison with Clients.
This position has come about due to the demand for façade consultants to carry out robust investigations into the constructional make-up of the façades of buildings to determine compliance with legislation with regard to fire safety. Your role will primarily be office-based with occasional visits to client premises or sites where required.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the deliverables included in the agreed scope of services and using project management software, plan and manage the work flow.
- Arranging access equipment and site operatives to be present on site during the opening up of the façade.
- Acting as first point of contact with the Client to inform them of progress on the project.
- Working in liaison with consultancy colleagues to ensure the billing process is completed on time.
- Working in liaison with the Health & Safety Manager to promote and maintain health and safety.
- 5 years site project management experience in the construction industry
- Hands on/site experience delivering façade/building envelope projects
To find out more please call 020 8429 5297.