Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
|Contact Name:||Raj Mangam|
|Telephone:||020 3790 0307|
|Salary:||£25,000 – £30,000 per annum DOE, 34 days holiday|
Duties will include;
- To support and comply with the H&S policy of the business.
- To take customer questions via phone calls and e-mails, communicate the solutions, populate CRM, providing industry leading solutions.
- Become an authority on the technical merits of the material/system range.
- Communicate leads to external customer facing teams.
- Undertake U-value calculations.
- Undertake and deliver accurate specifications.
- To provide design through CAD incl. Revit.
- Proving design calculations.
- To focus on the complete façade offer/calculations.
- To support development technical of the customer facing teams.
- Assist in web and literature development and accuracy.
- To recommend service improvements.
- Manage document control.
- Arrange for samples to be dispatched as required.
- Assist in requests for CGI images by gathering suitable data and digital images for processing through Photoshop software of existing properties overlaying the image with a render finish for clients.
- Deal with technical queries from visiting trade counter customers.
- Assist in the maintaining of the ISO audit folders for the technical content.
- Arrange fixing pull out tests for clients gathering relative data and submitting the relative supplier form as a formal request.
- Assist in updating COSHH & Technical product data sheets adding new ones with all new products introduced.
The ideal candidate will have/be;
- Excellent IT skills
- Some knowledge of graphic design
- Excellent communication skills (telephone and interpersonal)
- Customer service skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet service need
- Some construction knowledge
- Logical mind
- Able to work under pressure
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- To discuss further please call RAJ on 02039700307, for a confidential chat.