Role: Software Developer
Agency: UCA Consulting
Contact Person : Murthy
contact No: 020 3970 0455
Location: London, Old street.
Software Developer Job Spec
Can you design and build great products?
As a software developer you will be responsible for understanding the key factors that our users care about when they make decisions, and presenting the information they need in a fast, beautiful, and intuitive UI.
You will work closely with the machine learning team to determine what models, predictions, or explanations are most relevant to users, and integrate them in the product. You will also work closely with the data engineering and machine learning teams to ensure that data sources are updated quickly and efficiently.
Our customers ultimately value is based on the quality of our product, so you will have a chance to meaningfully shape the direction of the company.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Experience with Python and Flask or Django preferred. Java/C++/Go/Ruby with web development experience is also welcome.
- Working knowledge of structured and unstructured databases (we currently use PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Bonus points for interest in or familiarity with machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning, or AI.
- Proactive and excited with tackling open-ended problems.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great working environment.
- A stake in the business.
- A critical position in a high-growth machine learning startup.
- The chance to move fast, deploy often, and have a real impact on the product.
- The chance to learn and grow extremely fast.
- Pension plan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Conference and self-development budget including travel.