We are currently working with a specialist Building Science contractor, who has won industry awards for excellence. They are now looking to expand their team and are subsequently looking for an Senior Estimator with main contractor or specialist contractor experience to be based in Winchester.
Their project portfolio boasts some of the most prestigious, iconic and award-winning buildings in the world.
This is a client-facing role dealing with customer enquiries. You will need to produce accurate quotations once the customers requirements have been ascertained. You will work closely with the Regional Director and Estimating Manager, be fully trained on the Causeway Estimating System and pricing procedures, utilising computer and drawing information.
- You will advise and present potential customers with relevant building envelope solutions.
- Liaise with MD/Business Development Manager/ Estimating Manager in order to identify and develop ne products
- You will have experience in managing large multi product tender offers.
- Review Tenders.
- Compile a record of orders received and be a part of contract handover meetings.
- Deal with customers enquiries.
- Programme and monitor prospects and forthcoming works.
- Once you have liaised with clients you will be responsible for recording progress and passing on information to appropriate parties.
- Negotiate final contract sums and attend pre-order meetings.
- Produce accurate quotations once customers requirements have been identified and organise measured site surveys.
- You must have the ability to recognise issues from the drawings and specifications and produce relevant calculations.
Construction related degree, HNC or equivalent.
At least two years experience in a sales estimating environment for a specialist contractor, ideally in a related industry, ie, roofing, cladding, glazing or curtain walling.
Previous experience of the roofing and cladding sector would be a definite advantage.
Membership of a professional body and experience of glazing and modular building is a distinct advantage.
|Contact Name:||Richard Lalchan|
|Telephone:||0208 429 5297|
|Salary:||£38k – £52k + car or car allowance|