|Contact Name:||Malcolm Smith|
Job Title: Senior Principal Structural Engineer
Salary: Salary £45-£55K
Work Location: Wolverhampton.
The client operates in many construction sectors including residential, commercial, health, education, student accommodation and leisure. Using light steel framing their Building System outperforms traditional methods of construction.
- Leading a design team, and in time managing a team of Engineers.
- Being point of contact with clients, contractors and architects
- Hands on design of building structures in all traditional materials including LSF
- Taking projects from inception to completion and ensuring their timely delivery within legal guidelines.
- Active role in the development of that team
- Gradual introduction to higher management responsibilities as you progress
- Preparing reports, structural design and drawings using CAD software, Autodesk Advance Steel, Autodesk Revit.
- You will be reporting to the office`s Technical Director, as well as other Senior Directors.
- Monitoring and inspecting works
- Review and approve effective, value for money and innovative design solutions.
- Develop and supervise, mentor and support a variety of project team members.
- Review and approve feasibility studies, appraisal / assessment reports and other written documents