Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
|Contact Name:||Sendhu Ravi|
|Salary:||£50,000 – £70,000|
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Agile Development Process.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Some international travel
- Willingness to learn new technology such as Artificial Intelligence, automation or robotics
- Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery
Essential Skills / Experience:
- WebAPI and/or WCF
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Windows Forms
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / GitAzureOracle PL-SQL
- Oracle PL-SQL