Job Role: Residential Valuation Surveyor
Contact Name: Uma Nagisetty
Phone: 020 8429 5138
To help the team deliver professional residential valuation and development advice, to a variety of private and public sector clients.
The team is focussed on portfolio valuations for social housing providers and their funders and this aspect of work involves travel across the UK.
Our Client is looking for applications from qualified surveyors seeking to develop their experience of professional valuation work.
Working closely with an established team in the Cardiff office you will already have experience of providing valuation advice on various property types to a range of clients.
The opportunity will suit a candidate looking to focus on residential biased professional valuation work and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to become involved in all stages of complex portfolio valuations.
A good working knowledge of IT (particularly Excel) will help any candidate make the most of this role.
The ideal candidate will be a full Member of the RICS.
RICS Registered Valuer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing.
- Personable and proactive style with the necessary confidence and ambition to grow your career as we achieve our plans to successfully grow the client base.
- Team player keen to be involved with all types of property and professional work.
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
- Good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Focus on profitability.
- Good working knowledge of IT, particularly Excel.
- Willingness to travel.
- Clean driving licence.
- Carrying out or assisting with Red Book valuations of residential portfolios for secured lending and accounting purposes.
- Helping to secure business opportunities through client development for the office and firm as a whole.