|Contact Name:||Malcolm Smith|
The client specializing in the leisure sector, is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Quantity Surveyor who is eager to seek further career progression and have a positive impact on the practice.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be hands-on and become involved in a selection of building projects nationwide.
You will be expected to become involved in maintaining existing client relationships while developing new contacts.
You will have the opportunity to become part of an established Quantity Surveying practice with the potential to gain Partnership.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job type: £60,000 – £70,000
Work Location: South West London
- A successful track record of project delivery
- Good verbal and written communication
- RICS qualified degree
- Ambitious and hard-working character
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- £60,000 – £70,000
- 24 days annual leave
- Pathway to Partnership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Laptop & mobile
- Pension contribution
- Professional membership costs