Job Title: Planner
Job type: Full-time
Work Location: Wigan WN3 6XE
- Ensure Excel diary is filled to target values with achievable weeks work for time and distance
- Keep review page up to date and ensure you have the necessary information from all parties to do this.
- Be responsible for arranging/ordering necessary hire plant equipment, vans etc. and booking engineer, 2ndman, warehouse staff work and informing sub-contractors/Warehouse Manager via email.
- Ensuring files and all job paperwork is in place, including additional paperwork items, and checked to be ready within identified time parameters.
- Ensure Wednesday diary check takes place with either Service Manager or Director.
- Ensure Service Orders are in diary and booked 3 months in advance.
- The customer relationship with the service department
- Manage a customer base and contracts
- Reach clearly identified confirmation targets set for you.
- Be responsible for the Contract Spreadsheet allocated to you and deal with queries, bookings and returns relating to your customers.
- Follow company procedures correctly including: record keeping and updating for Contract Spreadsheets, CRM processes, raising service orders and call outs, following queries and booking all orders with customers.
- Working closely with each other, the Service Manager and Engineers to ensure any returned work is re-booked and reconfirmed, within the same week where possible, reducing the return figures and maintaining a high level of customer service.
If you are interested above job profiles please share your updated CV and following details given below.
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Current Rate/Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Current location:
- Notice Period/Availability:
- Willing to work in Client Location:
- Willing to work on Permanent:
- Visa Status:
- Driving license:
- Any interviews in pipeline:
- Any offer in hand :
- Reason for Job change:
- Availability for an in person interview:
- Availability for an telephonic interview:
Apply for job