|Contact Name:||Malcolm Smith|
Job Title: Office Administrator – Structural Steelwork and Metalwork
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Mon to Fri, 40 hours per week min
Location: Gravesend, Kent
The client is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our busy team working alongside the Office Manager. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary (depending upon experience) of £20K+.
We are a small specialist company with a reputation for quality of finish and customer satisfaction which has equated to repeat business and sustained growth. We fabricate and install bespoke structural steelwork and metalwork for new build housing developments across London and the South East.
The principle purpose of this role is to support the Management Team. The role will be varied requiring excellent prioritisation and organisational skills. You must be a confident communicator, proficient with Microsoft Office, and with proven experience in an office management role.
- CE Mark Accreditation
- Health and Safety Accreditation
- Health and Safety Manager responsible for training, risk assessments and audits
- First Aider
- Induction of new employees, issue of contracts of employment, maintenance of personnel records, etc.
- Maintenance of premises
- Preparation and approval of time sheets for payment
- Liaison with clients and suppliers via telephone, e-mail and post
- Maintain files and archives
- Deal with incoming correspondence and telephone calls
- Purchasing and invoice approval for payment
- Outlook diaries
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Secretarial/Managerial qualifications
- IOSH Managing Safely
- First Aid at Work
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel
- Proven office management knowledge/experience/background
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to liaise closely with clients and staff
- Able to work systematically
- Ability to work under pressure, both on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Flexible approach to meet the demands of the business
- Professional, confident, responsible, conscientious, punctual, highly organised and self-motivated
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- NEST company pension scheme