Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Proactively target, recruit and enable new End-User customers to generate new revenue streams and assist field sales team by making end-user appointments on their behalf.
- Protect and grow any existing MSP/ISP partner business, where assigned.
- Day to day internal management of partners and end-user accounts to qualify, maintain and log all opportunities and pass to external sales as required.
- Assist the sales team with forecasting and pipeline management to meet short and
medium-term business plans.
- To liaise with the Commercial Director/Manager to pass accurate and timely information.
- Establish Utopia as the primary supplier of IT technology equipment and services to
existing and new partners/end-users.
- Manage effectively the Utopia proposition and work pro-actively to generate new business.
- Accurately update of internal IT systems with details of all customer contacts/activities.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal/external
- Business and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work to very tight deadlines, as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Strong organizational skills with the determination and dedication to meet objectives and get the job done.
- Delivery focused, able to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to work effectively on a number of issues at one time and manage constantly changing priorities and commitments.
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively and make decisions on a day to day basis with minimal supervision.
- A self-starter who displays initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge and ability with Microsoft Office programs is required
- An understanding of IT technologies including but not limited to Networking, Storage, Data Security and Software based solutions is desirable.
- Any formal IT industry qualifications such as ITIL would be seen as advantageous and desirable
- History of selling high value technical solutions
- Knowledge of branded vendor solutions such as Cisco, Huawei, ZTE, HP, etc. would be advantageous