Agency: UCA Consulting
Contact Person : Murthy
contact No: 020 3970 0455
Location: South Reading, Berkshire
As an Estimator/ Contracts Coordinator you will become part of the core team and over time will be responsible for an array of elements for overseeing projects from initial concept through to the completion and aftercare. Experience within commercial fencing is desirable though not essential.
If you have been installing fencing for a number of years and wish to take the step up the ladder to Management, or, if you have experience running contracts in a Construction environment, we would like to hear from you. Whilst training and guidance will be provided we desire self-motivated candidates who can demonstrate confidence in their ability to fulfil the requirements of this role.
- Experience/ knowledge of construction site processes.
- CSCS not essential but beneficial.
- Evidence of the ability to solve problems and deal with difficult situations that may arise
- Based South Reading. Own transport to office required.
Preferred but not essential requirements:
- Knowledge of commercial fencing types and installation processes for fencing, gates and related products
- Experience in supervision of tradesmen
You will be working closely with the Director to deliver our fencing projects, along with a variety of other external elements, such as Street Furniture and canopies.
The Client itself on the team ethics, so the ability to contribute to a cohesive team environment is essential, as is a full UK Driving license.
In addition to a competitive salary and a company vehicle for travelling to site surveys and enrolled into the company pension scheme once qualified to do so.
Duties to include:
- Assisting installation teams on multiple sites
- Liaising with clients, as required, throughout each project
- Assisting with site Health and Safety
- Producing site specific RAMS for each project
- Assisting with materials control
- Planning of deliveries with supply chain
- Full control of site plant hire
- Installers project paperwork is correct
- material and plant control: 1 year (Preferred)
- construction industry: 3 years (Required)
- problem solving: 1 year (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)