Job Role: Development Surveyor
Salary: 35k – 42k
Contact Name: Uma Nagisetty
Phone: 020 8429 5138
The purpose of the role is to work within the Planning and Development Team to deliver professional valuation and development advice, to a variety of commercial, private, and public/agency sector clients across England and Wales.
We are looking for applications from Chartered Surveyors with land development experience who are at the stage in their career where they are looking to progress in a role delivering high quality valuation and development advice.
This role requires you to have had experience of providing valuation and agency advice on various property types to a range of clients. The opportunity will suit a candidate looking to establish or build on a role in development consultancy and agency.
The ideal candidate will be a Full Member of the RICS.
- Team player keen to be involved with all types of property and professional skills.
- Pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
- Desire to develop existing and new clients.
- Ideally up to 5 years PQE.
- Supporting the Team in providing high quality development consultancy advice to a wide range of clients.
- Helping to secure business opportunities from client development for the office and the firm as a whole.
- Delivering Agency on development sites.
- Carrying out or assisting with Red Book valuations of commercial and residential properties for secured lending and accounting purposes.