Job Title: Contracts Manager
Job type: Full-time
Work Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire – WF10 4TL
· Liaison with stakeholders and third parties.
· Development of client project brief.
· Overall responsibilities and accountabilities for assigned projects. To deliver to Budget and program and to achieve margin,
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Management of internal support services.
· Management of project resources and third party teams
· Develop client briefs in to workable project profiles.
· Surveying skills as follows;
o Scoping works
o Fault diagnosis
o Snagging works
· Forming scoping documents and specifications
· Design management
· Contract administration
· Programming works, including;
o critical path
o Coordinating trades
· Managing project meetings
· Ensuring all projects are delivered to exacting standards, on time and in budget.
· Hold a Full Clean driving license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
· Experience of managing retail building works projects in a live environment, in a similar capacity.
· Strong technical knowledge of construction techniques.
· Good understanding of building design.
· Good understanding of commercial management of building works projects.
· Good numerical skills
· Good IT and software operation skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· MUST be prepared to work flexible hours and occasional weekends.
· MUST be willing to travel and stay out overnight as required.
· MUST hold CSCS card (Black card) preferred
· MUST hold SMSTS, or capable of achieving, this certificate.
· Must have Asbestos aware in date Certificate,
· Knowledge of Retail Supermarket Works