We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our construction client based in London.
Due to expansion they are looking for a motivated professional with a track record of proven business to business sales to join them. They also offer self-development opportunities for the right candidate.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be required with effectively acquiring new business by promoting the company’s range of services through site visits, phone calls, emails, face to face presentations and other sales campaigns.
Working alongside the estimation and delivery team, you will also help with the management of your client accounts. To be considered for this role, you MUST have/be:
- Highly motivated, well presented and well-spoken with good communication skills
- Focused, methodical and consistent in developing inquiries pipeline and follow up
- Target driven with passion to achieve your targets – Proven 3 years’ experience of growing businesses through direct sales strategies
- Experience of working with interior designers/architects and building contractors
- Proven telephone skills to generate appointments
- Confidence to bold visit the construction sites
- Knowledge of Natural Stone is an advantage.
|Contact Name:||Richard Lalchan|
|Telephone:||0208 429 5297|
|Salary:||Up to £33k depending on experience|