Role: Business Development Manager
Agency: UCA Consulting
Contact Person : Murthy
contact No: 020 3970 0455
Location: London, Old Street
Key skills – sales experience and estate agent experience is beneficial
What we do:
We are Estate Agent Comparison site.
There are over 17,000 estate agents in Great Britain and they all say they’re the best. Sorting the wheat from the chaff is an almost impossible task for a Homeowner who may have never sold a property before!
We help Homeowners get the best estate agent for their home and the most money for them and their families. Homeowners can relax knowing that the sale of their largest financial asset is in safe hands.
How we do this:
Each day our system analyses every single property on the market in Great Britain. Using this data we can calculate how many properties each agent has listed, the percentage of asking price they achieve and how long it takes them to sell a property. This provides us with a unique ability to point Homeowners in the direction of the best estate agent for them!
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Contact estate agents identified as top performers to bring them onto the our platform.
- Identify and overcome key objections before talking the agents through the registration process.
- Be a trusted advisor to the estate agents ensuring they understand how our platform works and how they may maximise their return from it.
- Take pride in offering a great customer service experience.
In addition we are looking for someone who is passionate about shaping our processes to help build an industry defining product in a market which we believe needs urgent help. Our team is growing but is still small enough for you to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how things should be done.
You will have:
- Experience of dealing with a range of different people.
- Desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor – putting the needs of the customer first.
- Eagerness to work in a sales role with a clear focus on results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to not take rejection personally and the resolve to use it as an opportunity to improve.
- Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business.
Things which would be useful but not essential:
- Sales, customer service or account management experience.
- Experience in the British estate agency market.
We feel that it wouldn’t be a job description without a list of the benefits!
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews.
- We aim to promote from within.
- Weekly one-to-ones with a mentor.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!).
- On-site gym available as well as weekly team exercise sessions.
- Private health insurance.
- Employer pension contributions (provided through Nest).