Title: Account Manager
Location: London EC1N
- Reports to the Head of Sales
- Will be on a team with 6 other people
- OTE £50k +
- Uncapped Commision
- Generous commision structure (to discuss with the right candidate).
- 9am – 6pm
- Remote working an option too, unless they needed to be on the phone.
- 3 stages
- 1 telephone, 1 face2face with HM, 1 meeting with a teammate
- 20 days holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive salary + Generous commission structure
- Extra monthly team bonuses/incentives
- Weekly (and sometimes more!) team events
- Growing fast so allows the right person plenty of scope for further career progression
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile Account Manager who can bring passion, energy and vision to our growing team. This full-time role and will be an exciting chance to build an area of the business that adds real value to customers, owners and the business.
You will be working alongside, and reporting directly into, our Head of Account Management, directly working on welcoming new clients into the business and helping current clients with all their property needs.
You’ll represent clients internally, liaising widely across the business from finance, guest experience to maintenance and more. You’ll use your knowledge and experience to keep our customers happy, but also to help improve both our internal processes and our customer experience.
You’ll start your journey learning everything there is to know about our B2C offering, ensuring our owners have everything they need on a daily basis. You’ll then transition into becoming one of our go-to account manager for our B2B clients; if you’re the type of person who’ll stop at nothing to ensure our customer experience is the best it possibly can be, you’ll fit right in here!
For the right candidate, this position has clear progression both into senior roles within Account Management and also within the wider business.
This role will work Thursday to Monday so candidates must be comfortable working weekends.
Our ideal candidate:
– Has previously worked for at least 2 years as an Account Manager within a fast-paced environment
– Has worked with both B2C and B2B clients, or can clearly demonstrate how their previous experience would allow them to seamlessly transition between the two (desired but not essential)
– Is comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
– Can demonstrate clear, effective communication