Façade Engineer (Rainscreen) – London or Wolverhampton
£45,000 – £50,000 + Progression + Relocation Package + Sponsorship + Excellent Company Benefits
A highly successful specialist façade engineering practice specialises in the façade design of prestigious projects across a range of sectors. They currently have a vacancy for a Facade engineer with a wealth of façade and industry experience and expertise who is keen to join them in their London or Wolverhampton
office on a full-time permanent basis.
- Masters Degree in Façade Engineering.
- Minimum five years post qualification experience in the façade industry.
- Ability to write detailed technical reports for which English language and grammar skills must be at the highest level.
- Ability to communicate clearly in client-facing technical meetings.
The salary bracket is up to £50k however if the candidate has around ten years’ experience there is some flexibility.
The role (possibly more than one) can be either at our Wolverhampton or London office (if the latter, a weighting allowance would be added).
They are a Tier 2 sponsor so can accept overseas applicants.
Role and responsibilities:
- Attend site to carry out an intrusive investigation to identify the materials used that form the façade. During this site attendance you will be working with a façade operative who will be present to remove samples of the materials as directed by you. You will be responsible for ensuring that samples taken are clearly identified with their locations as they may need to be sent for laboratory testing.
- During site attendance you will make sufficient notes and sketches and take photographs to enable you to compile a comprehensive report on your return to the office for submission to the Client.
- During site attendance you will also identify the type and location of cavity barriers and fire stops. You will also have an awareness of other factors that influence façade failure e.g. panel detachment, workmanship issues etc. Where factors present an immediate risk to health and safety you will bring these to the urgent attention of the Client.
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- Free or Subsidised Travel
- Gym Membership
- On-site Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Work From Home
- Location: London or Wolverhampton
- Sector: Building & Construction
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £45000 – £50000 per annum + Plus Excellent Benefits
- Contact: Uma Nagisetty
- Contact Email :
- Startdate: ASAP
Please call us any enquires or more details about this role Mob : 077 382 97 981 or Land Phone 020 8429 5138